Thursday, December 18, 2014

Just trying to make up lost time

I figured since its been so long since I posted and shared images with everyone I would try and make up for lost time and put in a little effort and maybe share some more images that I've taken throughout this past year this one here is another image that I took in Devils hole in the Niagara River Gorge it is actually from the cave which I believe is called Devil's Hole I could be wrong I'm not that knowledgeable of the area I just know it's an absolutely beautiful place to spend the day. The water that flows through the gorge is a beautiful turquoise color and at every turn of the river is just breathtaking and awe inspiring. This shot was a devil of HDR which was the best way I could get everything from the darkness inside the cave as well as the beautiful fall foliage outside the cave I hope you all enjoy feel free to send me a message or comment if you like what you see and I will try to keep the images coming as I continue on my journey

No comments:

Post a Comment