Friday, December 19, 2014

More of the gorge

this is another image I took while I was in Devils hole State Park , this image was taken at the whirlpool part of the Niagara River. A friend of mine and I set there for about an hour to eat our lunch and hang out . I decided to take a few shots as I walked around what seemed to be a giant bed rock  and I shot this HDR image looking up the river it might be slightly overdone but all in all I thought it was a very beautiful image.  Soon I'll be posting the settings that I used as I shot the images so anyone interested in learning more or even just curious what I did when I took the image, so you will have the information and maybe you could try it yourself. Well that's it for today I'll see if I can dig up something nice tomorrow hopefully soon I'll get time to be able to review this beautiful tamron lens that I picked up a few weeks ago take care hope to hear from some of y'all soon

No comments:

Post a Comment